Rhonda Moscoe Interior Design strives for exquisite, well-planned, purposeful design. We help you make your vision come to life.
We offer a wide range of services, from full house floor plan drawings, spatial layout, furniture layouts, as well as sourcing all elements in your home from tile to fabric, to colour consults.
We will provide drawings in plan and elevations as well as 3-D renderings to problem solve comprehensive design solutions, and to convey ideas.
We have an open conversation/collaborative approach with our clients, and dealings with Architects, Engineers, Contractors and Manufacturers, all during the planning and project management times.
Residential Design Services:
- New Home Construction Consulting
- Coordination and preparation of submission of drawings for permit, to the city building department, with the assistance of our Architect
- Construction Drawings for Contractors
- Coordination with Architects and Engineers
- Project Management and Site Supervision
Comprehensive Kitchen and Bathroom Design:
- I will speak with you first on how you use your kitchen, take measurements, and come up with a concept
- Drawings will be provided in plan. These will be approved, then Elevations and 3-D renderings will be done
- I will guide you through the process of kitchen design, from all aspects of selections of cabinets, appliances, flooring, counter tops, and colour
Other Design Services:
- Product and furniture, accessories sourcing
- Built in’s and Millwork, Fireplace Design
- Furniture Design
- Custom window treatment Design
- Lighting Design
- Colour Consultation
- Art and Photography Consultation
- Media/T.V./Sound System and Screening Room Consultation Design and set up
- Meetings: with you the client to discuss general goals and ideas.
- Contracts: outlining specific scope of work, and concepts.
- Floor Plans: including current furniture and new pieces.
- Visual Research: gather styles that you like as to help us make successful choices in our planning.
- Budgets: develop based on your Scope of Work + furniture plans.
- Choices: we source selections from furniture, to wallpaper, to tile, carpet, fabric and art for approval.
- Revisions: a second set of selections and rework budget based on your selections.
- Deposits and Orders: with consideration of completion schedules.
- Site visits + Project Management:continuous throughout the project.
- Delivery and Installation: the design comes together in your home.
- Finale: tracking and tallies and taking care of final details.